Metal IBC for the food industry
Range of containers dedicated to the food industry
Accredited: ADR / IMDG / RID / ADN, packaging group II & III
All our containers are designed to store and transport your food products safely according to current food industry standards and international standards
NCS - expert in metal IBC for the food industry
Our metal IBC containers for use in the food industry have been specially engineered and designed to meet the requirements of this sector. This industry requires continuous quality checks and tests to comply with very strict specifications.
We guarantee a container with materials and welds that eliminates retention zones, as well as tests performed by independent bodies. Uniform, full-penetration welds ensure storage without retention zones.
Our solutions guarantee the integrity of the properties of your contents throughout their storage, as they are completely isolated from the outside whilst also meeting food standards (compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004). All our containers have undergone prior in-depth studies and are designed by our Engineering Design Office in accordance with current international regulations. We guarantee the quality of our containers through checks at each stage: from design to manufacturing.
We offer a wide range of discharge systems: gravity discharge with removable door, butterfly valve, ball valve, etc.
In order to meet all of our customers’ requirements, we offer containers in different materials, such as: 304L/316L/316TI STAINLESS STEEL, 5754/6081T6 ALUMINIUM.
We can also respond to specific requests − all our containers are fully-configurable (removable base, delivery nozzles, valve type, seal type, etc.).
Caractéristiques standard GRV Alimentaire
- Body constructed from steel (S235/S355), painted steel, stainless steel (304L/316L/316TI), or aluminium (5754/6081T6)
- Capacity from 200 to 3000 litres
- Food seal
- Emptying system:
- Emptying through square or rectangular hatch. (305 x 305 mm, 230 x 400 mm, 230 x 556 mm)
- Emptying system through ball, butterfly or other type valve. (Ø from 1" to 3")
- With or Without manhole (depending on model)
- Handling using pallet truck, forklift truck or hoist using lifting lugs
Standard dimensions of our containers for food:
|Type||Nb models||Maximum Capacity (kg)||Volume (liters)||Ground's section (mm)||Slopes||Discharge System|
|AV01C||7||960 to 3070||1420 to 2980||1125 x 1325||59°/64°||Butterfly Valve DN100 to DN 250|
|AV03C||7||1055 to 3040||1340 to 2690||1125 x 1325||52°/57°||Butterfly Valve DN100 to DN 251|
|P1147BS||5||600 to 980||1195||1000 x 1200||59°/65°||Butterfly Valve DN100 to DN 252|
|P511||5||300 to 500||975||800 x 1000||56°/63°||Butterfly Valve DN100 to DN 253|
|PN01||9||670 to 3310||800 to 2600||1125 x 1325||45°/51°||Drain hatch 230 x 556|
|GP01||7||1040 to 3040||1340 to 2690||1125 x 1325||65°/69°||Drain hatch 230 x 556|
|P096||10||1015 to 3010||1145 to 2495||1125 x 1325||45°/52°||Drain hatch 230 x 400|
|PC01||7||980 to 3000||1315 to 2660||1125 x 1325||59°/65°||Drain hatch 230 x 400|
Advantages for your industry
- Preserve the properties of your product (hermetic container)
- Uniform, full-penetration welds (no retention zone)
- Cost optimisation (reusable and long working life)
- Protect against UV radiation
- Traceability and tracking of all design and manufacturing steps
- Easy to transport, stackable
Adapting your IBC
All the containers in our range can be fully modified and customised.
Backed by 40 years' experience in designing metal containers, our Engineering Design Office conceives your containers based on your specification