Metal IBC for the petrochemical industry
Range of offshore containers and accessories
Accredited: ADR / IMDG / RID / ADN packaging group II & III: DNV EN 12079
IBC specifically designed for: OffShore
Our containers have been developed according to petroleum industry standards to ensure secure transport and transhipment.
NCS - expert in metal IBC for the petrochemical industry
Our metal IBC containers are designed for the petrochemical industry, and more specifically Offshore platform operators, for which they have been specially-designed and engineered in order to meet the requirements of these sectors. This industry requires continuous quality checks and tests to comply with very strict specifications. We guarantee the traceability of materials and weld quality (x-ray inspection), supply of full technical documentation as well as tests performed by independent bodies.
Our solutions guarantee the integrity of the chemical properties of your contents throughout their storage, as they are completely isolated from the outside. All our OffShore containers have undergone prior in-depth studies and are designed by our Engineering Design Office in accordance with current international regulations. We guarantee the quality of our containers through checks at each stage: from design to manufacturing.
All our equipment (lifting beam, lifting hook, cradle, etc.) is DNV-accredited, making it possible to guarantee containers and cradles for transportable containers.
To meet the requirements of this business sector, we only offer stainless steel: 304L/316L/316TI STAINLESS STEEL
Our OffShore containers are available in four different capacities:
- 500 litres
- 1,000 litres
- 1,500 litres
- 2,000 litres
We have also developed a range of specific systems for OffShore containers, cradles of 1 to 3 containers, as well as lifting beams suitable for the cradles.
Technical specifications of our OffShore containers
- Constructed using 304L / 316L / 316 TI stainless steel
- Capacity from 500 to 2,000 litres
- Ball valve, DN 40 with ATEX-rated PTFE seal Manway DN 460
- Flat lid and bolted clamp made of 316L STAINLESS STEEL
- All types of top-mounted delivery nozzles (Staubli connector, pressure gauge, etc.)
- Overpressure/underpressure relief valve +0.25 bar/–0.05 bar
- Handling using pallet truck, forklift truck or hoist using lifting lugs
- UN-approved / packaging group II, III / ADR/RID/ADNR/IMDG.
- Stacking: 2 on 1, full / 3 on 1 empty
Dimensions of the different OffShore container models
|Type||Nb models||Maximum Capacity (kg)||Volume (liters)||Ground's section (mm)||Slopes||Discharge System|
Advantages for your industry
- Preserve the properties of your product (hermetic container)
- Uniform, full-penetration welds (no retention zone)
- Cost optimisation (reusable and long working life)
- Protect against UV radiation
- Traceability and tracking of all design and manufacturing steps
- Easy to transport, stackable
Adapting your IBC
All the containers in our range can be fully modified and customised. Backed by 40 years' experience in designing metal containers, our Engineering Design Office conceives your containers based on your specification.