Containers for liquids
Our IBC containers for liquids are designed to guarantee complete emptying and easy cleaning while optimizing storage volume. Our IBC containers have a very long service life, reused again and again and are 100% recyclable.
Materials depend on the sector
The choice of material depends on the industry and the container’s use:
|Material / Sector||Food||Chemicals||Pharmaceuticals||Cosmetics|
|304L STAINLESS STEEL|
316L STAINLESS STEEL
316TI STAINLESS STEEL
Technical specifications of our liquids containers
- Useful capacity from 500 l to 3,000 l. Other volumes can be manufactured on request.
- The self-supporting design makes moving the container easy.
- Emptying through butterfly valve or plug valve with diameters ranging from DN25 to DN80
- Valve outlet connection of your choice (DIN or SMS threaded, camlock or Guillemin couplings, etc)
- Access via a manhole (DN 400 or DN460)
- Various closure options:
- Flat cover with bolted clamp or lever clamp
- Hinged cover with six swing bolts
- Wide range of seals for all types of liquids (silicone, Viton, EPDM, PTFE)
- The base allows handling on all four sides. Our bases can be either fixed or removable and are available in 304L and 316L stainless steel, and painted or galvanized steel.
- Depending on the model, a removable protective frame is available in 304L and 316L stainless steel, painted or galvanized steel.
- Lifting lugs and/or stacking corners as required.
Advantages of our liquids containers
- Our engineering design office is at your disposal to configure your container, choosing:
- Dimensions (height, floor section)
- Accessories (cover, clamp, valve, outlet connection, label support, vibrator, top inlet)
- Finishes (pickling/passivation, RAL paint colour of your choice)
- Durable and ecological design, an environmentally responsible solution that also reduces costs:
- Long service life
- Can be reused again and again
- 100% recyclable
- A design developed and conceived to facilitate and optimize use:
- Tapered bottom guarantees complete drainage
- Full penetration welds (no retention zone) facilitate cleaning
- Optimized loading volume
- Hermetic seal guarantees content preservation:
- Perfect seal with a wide choice of seals of a nature and hardness compatible with your products
- Protects against UV radiation
- Construction designed to facilitate and secure handling, and reduce storage space:
- Stackable three high (two on one) using stacking corners
- Closed fork pockets for handling by forklift truck
- Container lifting with a cargo beam using the lifting lugs
- ADR for road transport of dangerous substances for the chemicals sector
- Standard CE1935/2004 for the food industry
Various options are available depending on your needs:
- Built-in stirrer
- Internal heater
- Level probe
- Anti-corrosion coating
- Tracking system (RFID chip, barcode)