Metal container for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
Our metal IBC containers for the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries have been specially engineered and designed to meet the requirements of these sectors. Cosmetics and/or pharmaceutical products require constant quality checks and tests, which is why you need a solution that guarantees the efficacy and integrity of your product’s properties during storage and transport. Our cosmetics IBC containers isolate your product from the external environment, keeping it intact, uncontaminated by particles or air, and unaffected by temperature. All our standard metal containers are engineered and created by our engineering design office in accordance with current international regulations. To guarantee quality, we perform inspections at every stage, from design to manufacturing.
We offer a specific range of discharge systems with different valve types. All our containers are ADR/UN approved, which means that they have undergone a series of tests, including resistance, pressurization, etc. To meet all our customers’ requirements, our IBCs are available in a variety of materials, including: 304L/316L/316TI STAINLESS STEEL, S235/S355 STEEL and 5754/6081T6 ALUMINIUM.
Our range of containers for the cosmetics industry is available with a variety of specifications to meet your needs:
- Butterfly valve (DN 25 to DN 300)
- Ball valve (DN 50 to DN 80)
- Top-mounted delivery valves
- Joint type
- Removable base
- Different lugs for handling (forklift, pallet truck, two-sided or four-sided)
All our containers are fully configurable so we can meet specific requests.
Specifications of the metal container for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries
Our metal container for powders for the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries has a 100 to 2,000 litre capacity. The base of this metal container for cosmetics is constructed from stainless steel or galvanized steel according to your needs.
Below are the standard specifications of the metal container for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals that we offer the industry:
- 100 litre to 2,000 litre capacity
- Stainless steel (304L/316L/316TI) body construction
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel (304L/316L/316TI) base construction
- Maximum density 1.45
- Maximum permitted pressure at 50°C = ( kPa as per 184.108.40.206 ADR/IMDG)
- Emptying system:
- Ball valve (DN50)
- Butterfly valve (DN 100 to DN 300)
- Manhole available (DN400)
- Lid with six swing bolts
- All types of top-mounted delivery nozzles (Staubli connector, pressure gauge, etc.)
- Internal ‘ANOXIA’ protective grille
- Overpressure/underpressure relief valve +0.25 bar/-0.05 bar
- Mixing system using integrated stirrer available on request
- Handling by pallet truck, forklift or hoist using lifting lugs
- Accredited UN ADR OMI RI packaging group II & III
Advantages of the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals storage container for your industry
The cosmetics and pharmaceuticals container offers many advantages for protecting and storing your cosmetic and pharmaceutical contents:
- Preserves the properties of your product (hermetic seal)
- Uniform, full-penetration welds (no retention zone)
- Cost optimization (reusable and long service life)
- Protects against UV radiation
- Traceability and tracking at all design and manufacturing stages
- Easy to transport, and stackable to optimise storage space
Want to adapt your metal IBC for the cosmetics industry?
All metal containers for cosmetics in our range can be fully modified and customized.
Backed by 46 years of experience in designing metal containers for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, our engineering design office creates your containers based on your specifications.
Our team can assist you in every stage of your project, providing personalized support that meets your needs and fits your budget. We offer very quick turnaround time for manufacturing stainless steel containers for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals to provide you with a storage solution as soon as possible. Whether small, medium or large series, from a single unit to more than 100 containers, NCS adapts to your industrial request. Contact our team of experts and together we’ll define the most suitable solutions for your cosmetics container.